Well the answer to that question is fairly simple: Very quickly. A eating plan can be sabotaged easily through what foods you choose to put into your body. Here is a simple list of the foods that sneak in tons extra calories, and still leave you feeling hungry and unsatisfied. Here are the calorie culprits, and tips on how to avoid it, or at the vary least limit it.
Sweet Tooth
I am no stranger to the urges of my chatter box wanting some simple sugars. We all get those cravings, its natural. The simple rule I use is, NEVER BUY A BOX OF ANYTHING SWEET.
Lets look at it this way, 3 Oreo cookies are 160 calories, and 24 grams of carbs. Realistically, how many people do you think eat just 1 serving in a package of Oreo cookies? So the simple solution I propose is: if you must eat something sweet, buy an individual size. A single bar of chocolate tells you what your getting yourself into. Plus, when your done, you wont have that grey area in your mind asking you if just 1 more would really hurt?
Breakfast, The most important meal of the day
I'm sure we all heard this at one point or another. For me, I take it a little further. Breakfast is the 1st thing you eat, If you eat too many calories in your breakfast hour, by the time you get to dinner, you could already be way over calorie and not even know it. For example, lets look at the standard all american breakfast, Bacon, eggs, pancakes with syrup. How much do you think that adds up too? It could be upwards to 900 to 1300 calories depending on how you eat! Whats the worst offender on the plate, the syrup. On average, i'd say people use 2 to 3 servings of syrup, that can be close to 400 calories all on its own!
Simple solution: Substitute a few things and cut up to 600 calories! I know it doesn't taste as good, but honestly, sugar free syrup will save your entire day! substituting 1 or 2 whole eggs, with just the whites can save 60 to 130 calories also. try it out.These are a few simple tips to help you with your dieting goals. There are a ton more. If you have any yourself, please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you guys.
Big Guy Tips

No comments:
Post a Comment