Trying to lose weight, but always end up coming to an immediate plateau only weeks into your work out? "Diets" failing constantly because your ALWAYS hungry and eventually binge eat eventually? Feeling the frustration of killing yourself working out but not losing what you think you should? Trust me, I know your pain all too well.
The funny thing is, the answer could be the total opposite of what all your friends and so called experts are telling you. If your 350+, Chances are your simply not eating enough, in turn putting your metabolism in sleep mode. It took some trial and error on my part to find this out myself, and a hell of alot of frustration.
It's only been a week and already lost 5lbs just from upping my diet 600 calories or so.
Originally I was eating about 2700 calories a day. Apparently not enough to sustain my frame with work and gym added in there. So I started eating more and I'm feeling fuller, stronger, and body feels so much better, besides tired from the gym. To clarify I'm eating 3300 calories a day! And losing weight!
It's only been a week and already lost 5lbs just from upping my diet 600 calories or so.
Originally I was eating about 2700 calories a day. Apparently not enough to sustain my frame with work and gym added in there. So I started eating more and I'm feeling fuller, stronger, and body feels so much better, besides tired from the gym. To clarify I'm eating 3300 calories a day! And losing weight!
Of course the success of this approach depends on a few things.
Do you work out?
If so, how often?
Do you have a physically demanding job?
Are you eating healthier or just junk?
If so, how often?
Do you have a physically demanding job?
Are you eating healthier or just junk?
To put it simply if all your calories are from pizza and ribs, results may very. Now there's nothing wrong with ribs, mind you. But the amount more or less. Using calorie counting apps on your phone or online help a great deal in knowing roughly how much your putting in your body. If your not getting the results you desire, just give it a shot, for a week or two.
I'm not saying this is the answer for every bigger guy to lose weight. But it definitely has been yielding the best results I've had in a long time.
If you have any extra tips that has worked for you, please comment. No one way works for everyone, but this way is working great for this big guy right here.
If you have any extra tips that has worked for you, please comment. No one way works for everyone, but this way is working great for this big guy right here.

No comments:
Post a Comment